Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (Immigration Canada) introduced two programs that allow healthcare assistants to apply for permanent residence:

1. Home Child Care Provider

2. Home Support Worker

Both programs qualify applicants for an open work permit to temporarily work in Canada.

The work permit:

Allows people to work only in the applied occupation

Does not require a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)

It allows you to gain the work experience you need to qualify for permanent residence.

All applicants must meet language, education, and work experience requirements.

Contact us and discover the best option to immigrate to Canada